CWS Scavenger Hunt
Friday, April 21st from 8 am - 6:30 pm
Fireworks Spectacular at Sundown!
1. Eligibility: Participants must be registered buyers with the Centers of High Point to participate in the scavenger hunt.
2. Clues: Clues have been provided by the participating tenants, and participants must use the clues to identify and locate the specific product mentioned in the clue. The product must be found in each respective showroom. Clues are located on the Centers of High Point GameDay webpage, as well as, in the respective showrooms.
3. Picture Requirement: Participants must post a clear picture of the product mentioned in the clue. Bonus points will be awarded if the participant is also in the picture with the product.
4. Points: Participants will earn points for each correct picture of the clue posted. Only correctly identified products with accompanying pictures will be eligible for points.
Tagging ”participating tenant”
1 point for additional relevant tagging (see clue placard in showroom for additional relevant tags)
5. Winner Determination: The participant with the highest number of points at the end of the scavenger hunt will be named the winner. In the event of a tie, a random draw will be conducted to determine the winner.
6. Submission: Participants must submit their entries on Facebook or Instagram with the mandatory hashtags listed above. Entries must be posted on Friday, April 21st from 8 am to 6 pm.
7. Fair Play: Participants must follow the rules and guidelines and engage in fair play. Any cheating, manipulation, or violation of the rules may result in disqualification.
8. Personal Information: Participants may be required to provide personal information, such as their name and contact details, for the purpose of verifying their identity and awarding the prize. Participants' personal information will be used in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
9. Prize: $1,000 Travel Voucher and COHP designated VIP parking spot for the October 2023 Market! The prize may be subject to taxes, and the winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes or fees.
10. Disqualification: The Centers of High Point reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates the rules or engages in any unethical behavior during the scavenger hunt.
11. Liability: Participants agree to participate in the scavenger hunt at their own risk. The Centers of High Point will not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred during the scavenger hunt.
12. Modifications: The Centers of High Point reserves the right to modify or terminate the scavenger hunt at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
By participating in the Online Scavenger Hunt, participants agree to abide by these rules and any additional rules or guidelines provided by the Centers of High Point.
GRAND PRIZE - $1,000 Travel Voucher and COHP designated VIP parking spot for the October 2023 Market!
A special thanks to High Point Market Authority for the travel voucher donation!
Use the clues below to find the mystery items!
A Big Thank You To Our Fireworks Sponsors
Game Day Market Authority Give Away – We will give a $1000 Travel Credit for the Fall 2023 Market. Terms and conditions are as follows.
Terms & Conditions:
No cash value or refund allowed. One time use. Entire voucher value must be used in a singular transaction. Arrangements must be made through the High Point Market Concierge Service (Travel Quest Inc.). Valid for travel arrangements to/from the High Point Market for Fall 2023 Market, October 14-18. Travel dates must be within 2 days of the beginning and/or end of the official Market dates. Winner is responsible for any additional fare or hotel cost exceeding voucher value. Winner must qualify for a High Point Market pass (open to the trade only) or the value of this voucher is voided. Winner must be registered for Fall Market before this voucher can be used. Registration will open in July 2022.